Saturday, February 5, 2011

Selena Gomez Fashion

I hit an all new low. I woke up hung-over, under my desk with a X-Men comic stuck to my head. One of my 6 crack babies was passed out at my feet, next to the jug of whiskey I drank last night. For about 30-seconds, I looked at my life and thought about turning over a new leaf, but that seemed like too much effort. The leaf, my leaf would be just too heavy to lift. So I figured if this is rock bottom, lets chisel a little further down and oggle some more 16-year-old Disney stars.
I also figured since Egotastic.com published these pictures first, that makes them in the wrong not me. I'm just pointing out how screwed up the world has become because of the Internet.
So here is the anti-Miley-Cyrus -- Selena Gomez in a bikini. There is nothing racy, wrong or even pervy about these pictures..
You may remember Gomez from Barney & Friends, before she was scooped up by the evil Disney machine. Gomez has appeared on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana before landing her own leading role on Wizards of Waverly Place. She was also part of the Miley Cyrus/Nick Jonas You Tube fight.
Remember you clicked a link that reads Selena Gomez Bikini Pictures so don't get mad at me! More pictures after the jump