Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Audrina Patridge

was sunbathing with my friend and this guy came over,” she explains. “We’ve had guys coming up to us and asking for our numbers so we just assumed he was one of those, but it was The Hills creator Adam DiVello and he started talking to us and said I had a great look and would I be interested in being in his show. When he mentioned it was reality TV, I was like, ‘No thank you, I’m not headed in that direction,’ but then he said it was more of a soap documentary and I thought, ‘Well, it would be a good experience and get me used to being in front of the camera, so why not?’ Five years later I’m still doing it.

Audrina Patridge FHM UK April 2010 2

Audrina Patridge FHM UK April 2010 3

Audrina Patridge FHM UK April 2010 4

Audrina Patridge FHM UK April 2010 5