To finish off our week of prepping you for summer, here's the second part of our guide to the best swimsuits for your body type! All thanks to our friends at StyleBakery.com :o)
FOR LARGE BUSTS AND PLUS SIZES
Best Swimsuits for Large Busts Look For:
* Underwire tops, formed cups and wider bands under the bustline that provide the extra support you need.
* One-piece swimsuits with some structure in the bust, such as soft foam cups or a shelf bra.
* Halter-top bikinis offer support while providing some great cleavage too. Look for styles that are banded under the bustline and can be tied in back and around the neck to allow you to make adjustments.
* Strapless bandeau tops and those tiny, triangle tops that offer minimal coverage.
Best Swim Suits for Plus Sizes
* Deep v-necks, well-placed cutouts, lace or mesh inserts - showing a little skin in the right places can be a sexy and flattering visual.
* Lengthen your thigh with swimsuits that have a high cut leg or adjustable ruching detail at the hip.
* Don't be afraid of prints and patterns, these can help camouflage lumps and bumps.
* Too much fabric and boy short styles. Stay away from white, as well as bright fabrics.
More info here!
Of course, you MUST top all this off with the right hair accessories! And we have just the thing for you. You can never go wrong with a little touch of flowers. They celebrate your femininity and gives your look just the right "Oomph!"