1. Which of these is the name of a British Football Club?
A. Blackburn Losers
B. Blackburn Rovers
C. Blackburn Lovers
D. Blackburn Wanderers
2. An establishment where money can be deposited or withdrawn is called what?
3. Name given to a boy born on Sunday in Ghana is what?
4. Which of the following refer to the word fire?
5. According to the constitution a public officer is not allowed to do which of these?
A. Marry a wife
B. Bury a dead parent
C. Have thanksgiving in church
D. Accept gifts or favour in kind
6. The process by which genetic traits are transmitted from parents to offspring is called what?
7. Roland Garros stadium is in which city?
C. New York
8. Where is Tiananmen Square?
C. Rio de Janeiro
9. The word supersonic denotes which of these?
A. A speed equal to that of sound
B. A speed greater than that of sound
C. A speed equal to that of light
D. A speed greater than that of light
10. Which of these holds bones together at the joints of the body?
11. Linus Mbah achieved fame in Nigerian sporting circles as what?
C. Football Fan
12. DAX refers to the stock market of which country?
B. United States
13. Who won the Academy Award for directing the movie ‘Million Dollar Baby’?
A. Clint Eastwood
B. Oliver Stone
C. Peter Jackson
D. Morgan Freeman
14. In which country is the Galeras Volcano?
15. Professor Maathai Wangari won the Nobel Prize for which of these?