Monday, June 29, 2009

The new face of Estee Lauder - a cheater?

Hold your votes ppl! Things just took an interesting turn...I never thought I would be following up on the Estee Lauder Model Search 2009 Competition so soon but I just couldnt resist blogging about this. Apparently two of the contestants on Estee Lauder's Model Search have been cheating! That's right cheating! Whilst reading the comments section of each of the contestants, I came accross two very juicy threads. Apparently, Priyanka Puri, a finalist in the competition has been creating ficitious accounts *even the names are fake ppl* to decorate her voting profile with positive comments. She has also admitted to signing on with her friends account to post comments. Shame on you Miss Puri! I've heard that all is fair in love and war but this is merely a friendly competition.

But wait! The cheating doesnt just stop with Miss Puri. Priscilla Daisy Collar, a contestant I had liked from the beginning has also been involved in some mischief. She has been manipulating her comments by flooding her page with cheesy ratings that have been copied and pasted from other picture rating threads on teenspot.com! Priscilla if you're going to fake comments the least you could do is write them yourself not copy and paste them from other sources. Tsk tsk. I thought she had some potential but sadly because of her malicious antics she wont be getting my vote this year...*sigh* I expect too much.

Will the winner of estee lauder model search 2009 be a cheater? Only time will tell.

Stay tuned for more updates and for my exclusive coverage of The Biggest Loser Malaysia 2009

Thanks!